Friday, July 4, 2008

Late Nights

This is the second time this week I've been up late. Tuesday it was 3:30am when I finally fell asleep. Hopefully tonight it will be after this post. It has given me time to catch up on some praying. So it is not such a bad thing. Lately it seems so many folks are in turmoil. The enemy is attacking from all sides. I'm seeing marriages of many years struggling to get by. Little children battling health issues. Adult children following paths away from a loving God.
My firend Beth was here for a few days. She used a phrase that I'm now going to make as part of my daily vocabulary. She said "When the battle comes and things are tough you gotta put on your armor, you gotta be prepared, you gotta Armor Up!" Now I'm on a mission to tell all to Armor Up! Starting with myself. Watch for that blog:-}
As I pray this week for friends and family, my prayer is that we all Armor Up for this battle. It works, the enemy is stopped and God continues to reign victorious!!

No comments: